Hot Desk Club Code of Conduct
Members Code of Conduct
We want all members to experience the best possible working environment. By taking membership of the Club, all members are agreeing to be bound by the following rules:
- The Hot Desks are available 6.00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. Members are free to drop in to use a desk during these times, on a first come, first served basis.
- Prices are £5 for an hour or any part thereof, £10 for a half day (4 hours or any part thereof) or £15 for a full day (up to 12 hours).
- Membership gives you access to the Hot Desks during the times and at the prices stated above, power, wi-fi, and free tea & coffee.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Book a Hot Desk session in advance. Bookings are taken on a first come, first served basis.
- Enquire about a more permanent Hot Desk.
- Book the Gardiner or Cotswold Rooms for meetings at a discounted rate of 50% (during Club hours).
- Invoices will be sent to you monthly via email, for payment within 7 days.
- Access to the Hot Desks is provided by means of the combination to the key security box on the wall outside the Centre Manager’s Office, containing three coloured keys, which will open the outside door and the door to the Hot Desk room.
- All Members are required to sign in using their user number, key colour, and entry/exit times, at each visit.
- At the end of a session, if there is no one else using the Hot Desks, it is that Member’s responsibility to lock the Hot Desk Room, and if there is no one else in that part of the building (please check Cotswold Room, Gardiner Room, loos & the Art Studios), to alarm the building and lock the outside door.
- Keys must always be returned to the key box, which should then be locked.
- Members are responsible for ensuring that they and their guests conduct themselves in a business-like manner, with noise kept to a level that will not disrupt others.
- Each Member must wash up and put away any kitchen items used, and keep the kitchen area clean and tidy.
- Any waste must be removed or placed in the appropriate bin in the kitchen.
- Members and guests must adhere to the No Smoking policy, including e-cigarettes and vapes.
- The Hot Desk Club reserves the right to close the facility for private events to carry out repairs, updates or decoration. Advance notice will be given where possible.
- If a Member or guest has an accident or suffers injury on site, this should be reported to the Centre Manager to ensure the well being of the person involved as well as the Centre’s need to meet Health and Safety requirements.
- The Hot Desk Club and The Painswick Centre shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by Members or to their property except where any such loss or damage or injury was caused by the negligence of The Centre.